Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 | Today we present you Rajasthan ( Rajasthan ) Will tell about the Palanhar scheme of the government! The scheme was launched on 8 February 2005. In the initial phase, this Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana ( Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana ) It was started for Scheduled Tribes but gradually this scheme was amended and now it has started for every orphan child.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022
Rajasthan government has started “Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana” for the care of orphan and destitute children of the state, this Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana ( Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana ) Under this, the government will not provide assistance for the upbringing, education etc. of all orphan children. Rather, education, food, clothing and other necessary facilities shall be provided by the state in a family environment by making such person a special or closest person who knows him or his parents.
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme ( Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana ) The objective of the scheme is to give responsibility to the destitute children of the state, whose parents now have no one to take care of them, as their foster children. So that these children do not miss their parents! For all other information about this Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana like – Palanhar Yojana, for which individuals, who can get the benefit of this scheme, etc., read this article carefully till the end!
Benefits of Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme ( Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana ) 500 for the care of orphan children till the age of five years. See you every month! And from school admission till the age of 18, 1 thousand rupees will be given every month! Also, under the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana, Rs 2,000 will be given every year by the Rajasthan government to orphan children for essential works like shoes, sweaters, clothes etc.
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme 2022 Eligibility
- If you also want to take advantage of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana, then it is mandatory for you to have the following eligibility!
- Under the Palanhar scheme, grants are provided to the parents for the upbringing, education etc. of the orphan children.
- The annual income of the foster family should not exceed Rs. 1.20 lakhs!
- It is mandatory to send orphan children to Anganwadi center at the age of 2 years and school at the age of 6 years.
Docs for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme ( Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana ) Category wise required documents are given below, with all these documents you can apply online for this scheme, more details of documents you can visit official website www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in or palanhaar.rajasthan.gov Huh ! I can see it too! Or if you are not able to see online, then you can go to the district or block office of Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department and find out from the concerned officer.
- Bhamashah Card
- income certificate
- Copy of the original residence / ration card / voter ID card
- Children’s Study Certificate and Aadhar Number
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Follow the steps given below to apply Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana online!
- For this you have to first go to the official website of Palanhar.
- Now a page will open in front of you. From here you will get Rajasthan ( Rajasthan ) The application form of Palanhar Yojana has to be downloaded! Which is given at the end of the page!
- Or you can also download the application form from the link given below!
- Now after downloading the form you were asked in the application form. All the information like name of parents, date of birth etc. has to be filled.
- After filling all the information, the departmental district officer of the urban area, by attaching the necessary documents,
- Residents of rural areas will have to submit to the concerned Development Officer or to the E-Mitra Kiosk Center.
how to check name in palanhar yojana list
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme ( Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana ) To see the name in the list, first you have to go to the official site. After clicking, a page will open in front of you. In which you have to click on the third number option as mentioned below! That is, click on the beneficiary list option.