PM Ujjwala Yojana KYC Form : Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana) Under this, the government provides domestic cooking gas connections to the families living below the poverty line. Under this scheme, free gas connection is given by the Government of India to the APL, BPL and ration card holder women of the country. PMUY 2.0 (PMUY) was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 10 August 2021 through video conferencing. Now under this scheme, along with giving free gas connections to the people, free gas cylinders are filled. ( Free Gas Cylinder ) And stoves are also being given. For this you have to fulfill certain conditions!
PM Ujjwala Yojana KYC Form
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has been started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, this scheme was started on 1st May 2016 from Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh. It is administered by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PM Ujjwala Yojana) was started for a healthy and safe environment and more security to women. The tag line Clean Fuel, Better Jeevan was also created while launching this scheme!
The government has provided the facility of free gas cylinder connection to the citizens under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. To get a gas connection, any woman from a poor family can apply for it! Women who are above 18 years of age or have bank passbook and BPL ration card. They will get this benefit! If you also want to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana! So you can apply for it by visiting the official website of your state at pmuy.gov.in.
In this way you will get the benefit of the scheme
- Beneficiaries will also be given interest free loan to buy gas stove.
- The paperwork has been simplified under this scheme. Now the beneficiaries have to know their ration card and address
- No need to submit proof!
- One crore new beneficiaries will be added in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- At the same time, those who could not take advantage of the first phase of the scheme! They will be provided benefits in the second phase of this scheme.
How to Apply – Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Apply Online
- To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, first of all go to the official website pmujjwalayojana.com!
- Here a download form option will appear in front of you. Download!
- Now fill all the information asked in the form!
- After this the form has to be submitted at the LPG center.
- Also submit the relevant documents there.
- While submitting the form, you will have to clarify whether you want a 14.2 kg cylinder or a 5 kg cylinder!
- After verifying the documents you will get LPG connection.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Update
The second phase of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister of the country on 10 August 2021. The Prime Minister has started this through video conferencing from Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh! Along with this, LPG connections, refills and hot plates have also been distributed to the beneficiaries living below poverty line in Mahoba. Migrant laborers have also been given relief in the second phase. Now they will not need ration card for permanent address of LPG gas connection. They can provide their current address proof and get the connection through self-declaration form.
Download KYC Form for Free Gas Connection : PM Ujjwala Yojana KYC Form
If you also get free gas connection ( Free Gas Connection ) If you want to take concession, then for this you have to fill KYC (Know Your Consumer) form, without KYC form your application process will not be complete! We are going to tell you the process to download the form which is as follows
Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of PMUY. Here on the home page, you have to click on the given option of Download Form (Ujjwala Yojana Application Form). Now such options will appear in front of you! Now Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana) Click on KYC Form! You can download the KYC form in both Hindi and English.
After downloading you are asked in KYC form. Fill all the information and submit it along with the application form of the scheme to the nearest LPG center officer. After which free gas connection ( Free Gas Connection) Your application process will be completed and you will start getting its benefits.