Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana : Many schemes are being run by the government for women. For this, women are benefitted through these schemes at their respective levels of the central and state government. In this sequence, a scheme (Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana) is being run by the Bihar State Government for the nutrition of women and children below the age of 6 years. Under this, Rs 1500 per month will be given especially to pregnant women and to provide nutritious food to the newborn.
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana is being operated by Nitish Kumar’s Bihar government. The benefit of this scheme is provided to children up to 6 years of age as well as pregnant women. In this, nutritious food is provided to the pregnant woman and her child through Anganwadi. Under this dry ration and cooked food, nutritious food is given.
But due to corona infection, schools and Anganwadi centers are not able to open properly. There is also the possibility of a third wave. In view of this, it has been decided to send Rs. Under this scheme (Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana) Rs 1500 per month in lieu of nutritious food in the account of women. This amount will be received by all the beneficiaries through bank accounts. So that all of them take care of their food and drink and stay healthy.
Facility of online registration in Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
Pregnant women who want to take advantage of this Anganwadi beneficiary scheme, they have to apply for it and register themselves in this scheme. For this, the official website icdsonline.bih.nic.in has been started by the state government of Bihar. It can be availed by registering through it. Please tell that to get the benefit of this scheme, it is necessary for the beneficiary to join Anganwadi. Under the scheme, an amount of Rs 1500 is being sent directly to the accounts through DBT.
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana : Required Documents
For registration in Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana, you will need some important documents which are as follows-
- Aadhar Card – (of any one of the parents)
- Permanent residence certificate of the applicant
- Applicant’s bank account details
- registered mobile number
- Birth certificate of beneficiary child
- passport size photo
How to apply online in Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
For Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme (Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana) you have to apply online. For this you have to follow the below mentioned method. The process of online application is as follows.
- First of all go to its official website icdsonline.bih.nic.in.
- Here, in view of the infection of corona virus to the already registered beneficiary in Anganwadi of Bihar, hot cooked through Anganwadi.
- Online registration for the payment of food (Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana) and equivalent amount is to be done directly in the bank account by clicking on the THR link given below.
- On the next page you have to click on Click here to fill the form.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the information asked in it correctly.
- Now click on Register option.
- In this way your registration will be completed. And then you will also become the beneficiary of this scheme.
For more information regarding Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme, you can contact your nearest Anganwadi Center. Information about this can be obtained from Anganwadi workers and assistants here. Apart from this, you can get information about it by visiting its official website icdsonline.bih.nic.in.
About Anganwadi : Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
Anganwadi is a government-supported center at the village level as a program of integrated child development services to meet the nutritional, health and educational needs of young children. Anganwadi caters to the needs of children up to 6 years of age, adolescent girls, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Explain that each Anganwadi is built on a population of about 400-800 people. Depending on the population, there may be one or more Anganwadi centers in the Gram Panchayat area.