Sukanya Samriddhi Account New Update : Sukanya Samriddhi Account as well as ‘Save daughter – study daughter’ will be officially launched on January 22, 2015! These schemes will be started by our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Sukanya Samriddhi Account / Scheme is a small savings special deposit scheme for the girl child. This Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) is specially designed for the girl’s higher education or marriage needs. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had announced this Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in his budget speech in July. The Ministry of Finance issued a notification regarding the interest rate applicable on Sukanya Samriddhi Account.
Sukanya Samriddhi Account New Update
Sukanya Savings Account Opening Procedure Which is authorized by the central government to open an account under the rules of this Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. As of now, the list has not been prepared!
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Opening is in the process of completing the formalities. You can visit any government bank for account opening purpose. India Post had issued 2 on the Gazette on this Sukanya Samriddhi Account! December, 2014 On 21st January 2015 Ministry of Finance issued a notification regarding the interest rate applicable on Sukanya Samriddhi Account! Some of these banks include – State Bank of India SBI, SBH, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Andhra Bank, UCO Bank, Allahabad Bank, Corporation Bank etc.
Sukanya Samriddhi Account SSA Features of
- SSA Account (SSA) Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Opening can be done with a minimum initial deposit of two hundred and fifty rupees. and thereafter any amount in multiples of rupees two hundred and fifty may be deposited under this account. That with the condition that a minimum of two hundred and fifty rupees shall be paid. As a deposit in a Sukanya Samriddhi Account in a financial year.
- What is the maximum deposit amount At least one thousand rupees 250 rupees will be deposited in a financial year! But the total money deposited in one account or on multiple occasions shall not exceed Rs.1.5 lakh in a financial year.
- Deposit / contribution to the account can be made for fourteen years from the date of opening of Sukanya Samriddhi Account.
- is there a fine – If the minimum deposit of Rs 1000 per amount is not made. Then the account will be treated as irregular account. It can be regularized / renewed on payment of Rs 50 per annum as penalty. In addition, the minimum specified subscription of the year must be paid for the default!
- What is the interest rate on Sukanya Samriddhi Account The applicable rate of interest on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for the financial year 2014-2015 is 9.1%! This is one of the interest rates offered by the government on the small savings scheme. The interest rate on Sukanya Samriddhi Account SSA for the first quarter of the financial year 2016-17 will be 8.6%. , For complete information about the revised interest rates click here ,
Calculation of Sukanya Samriddhi Account Interest Amount and Maturity Amount
How is the interest amount calculated on Sukanya Samriddhi Savings Scheme? What can be the total maturity amount on SSA Savings Account? What is the total interest amount that I can earn on SSA Before proceeding with the calculation, below are the key points/assumptions regarding calculation of interest and maturity amount!
Sukanya Samriddhi Account New Update Contribution is allowed up to 14 years from the date of SSA account opening. The SSA Savings Account can be operated till the completion of 21 years from the date of account opening. The current applicable interest rate on SSA Scheme is 9.1%. This interest rate will vary in future according to the future information of the central government. I have assumed that the investment is made every month/year and at the beginning of the calendar year as April-March!