Atal Pension Yojana Form Online : Atal Pension Yojana is a retirement pension scheme launched by the government to make the people of the unorganized sector financially secure. This scheme (Atal Pension Yojana) targets the unorganized sector of the country. Earlier, the government used to contribute an amount of Rs 1,000 every year for those who had National Pension Scheme (NPS) accounts, which were funded by grants by the government itself.
Atal Pension Yojana Form Online
Atal Pension Yojana provides a pension of up to Rs 5,000 per month on reaching the age of 60 years. If you are a citizen of India and come under the age of 18 to 40 years. So you are eligible to take advantage of the benefits given to you by the Atal Pension Scheme. You can contribute for at least 20 years! You must have a bank account which is linked with your Aadhar. You must have a valid mobile number!
To register for the Atal Pension Yojana, the customer must have a savings bank account, Aadhar number and mobile number.
How to apply for Atal Pension Yojana :-
- All the National Banks provide the Atal Pension Scheme which means! That you can visit the bank with which you have your savings account and register yourself for APY.
- Registration forms are available online as well as at bank branches. You can download the form, fill it at home and submit it at the bank branch or you can fill it up and submit it at the bank itself.
- Provide a valid mobile number!
- Attach photocopy of your Aadhar card.
- Once your application is approved! Then you will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
Atal Pension Yojana Contribution
The amount to be contributed will depend on the age of Atal Pension Yojana. On which you register yourself for the pension scheme. You can contribute from Rs.1,000 to Rs.5,000 in the pension slab chosen by you and choose the time of contribution between monthly, half yearly or quarterly.
If you register yourself at the age of 18! So you have to make a monthly contribution of Rs 42! But, if you register yourself at the age of 40! So you have to make a monthly contribution of Rs 291 to get it! Atal Pension Scheme Benefits Similarly, if you opt to join the slab of Rs 5,000 per month at the age of 18! So you have to make a monthly contribution of Rs 210 and Rs 1,454 when you join at the age of 40.