Kisan Credit Card Process: Kisan Credit Card Scheme has been started by the Central Government to provide loans to farmers across the country. Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, farmers are getting very low interest rate (Kisan Credit Card). Loan is made available at low interest rate. So that the farmers can complete their agricultural works without facing any financial crisis. It is also very easy to apply under the Kisan Credit Card scheme and the credit card is delivered to the farmers at their home address within 15 days. Let us know the complete process of applying for Kisan Credit Card and its complete details.
Kisan Credit Card Process: It is very easy to apply for Kisan Credit Card, know the whole process
In order to provide relief to the poor and needy farmers across the country from the moneylenders and middlemen lending, the central government has launched the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. According to this scheme, credit cards are provided to the farmers for 5 years. So that the farmer can withdraw money using the card whenever he wants. Applying for a Kisan Credit Card is quite easy. You can apply for Kisan Credit Card by visiting your nearest bank. If you want, you can also download the application form for Kisan Credit Card online.
Know how to apply for Kisan Credit Card
- If you want to apply for Kisan Credit Card then you have to apply by visiting your nearest bank.
- You can download the application form of Kisan Credit Card (Kisan Credit Card Process) by visiting www.pmkisan.in.
- After this, you have to enter all the information asked in the form correctly and submit it along with the relevant documents to the bank.
- After completion of verification process, Kisan Credit Card will be sent to you in your home address within 15 days.
- You will need only three documents to apply.
- You can get Kisan Credit Card by just giving Aadhar Card, Documents of Farming Land and an Affidavit to the Bank.
Kisan Credit Card: Know other information related to Kisan Credit Card
In Kisan Credit Card, farmers are being provided loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh without any guarantee. If you want, you can get a loan of one lakh to 5 lakh under Kisan Credit Card. In this scheme, you have to pay an interest rate of 7% annually. If you repay the loan on time, you will be provided a subsidy of 3%. For information, let us tell you that under this scheme, Kisan Credit Card (Kisan Credit Card Process) is provided for 5 years. If you have applied for Kisan Credit Card and the bank management does not provide you the credit card within 15 days, then you can also make a complaint.