PM Fasal Bima Yojana pmfby.gov.in : Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme ( Pradham Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana ) This is a very beneficial scheme for Indian farmers! Through this scheme, farmers are guaranteed compensation in case of crop loss due to natural causes like rain, hailstorm, storm, flood etc. But now the number of farmers registered under PM Fasal Bima Yojana has come down. There has been a decline of about 30 percent in 2021 as compared to Kharif season 2018.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana pmfby.gov.in
PMFBY Scheme ( PMFBY Scheme ) It was launched in India in 2016-17. The scheme guidelines have been amended in Rabi season 2018 and Kharif season 2020. The purpose of the scheme (PM Fasal Bima Yojana) is to provide the benefits of the scheme to the farmers in the right way at the right time. But the farmers who registered in 2021 as compared to 2018. ( Farmer ) The numbers have dropped!
According to the data of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, 2.16 crore farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (Pradham Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana) in Kharif season. ( Farmer ) Registered! The 2018 Kharif season has come down to 1.50 crores in 2021! Thus, during the Kharif season from 2018 to 2021, the number of farmers registered under this scheme has come down by about 30 percent. However, the number of applications from farmers has increased.
Farmers will get compensation
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme ( Pradham Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana ) The objective of the scheme is to provide fair compensation at the right time to the farmers for crop loss due to natural causes. Any delay in the insurance claim settlement process is unacceptable. In the month of August, the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture presented its report in the Parliament regarding the Crop Insurance Scheme.
In this report the central government plans to back up the plan in Bihar, Punjab, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Telangana and Jharkhand! It has been asked to look into the reasons for taking or not implementing it and taking appropriate steps. In the report, the committee had termed the delay in settlement of claims as unacceptable. And this scheme to the Ministry of Agriculture ( PM Fasal Bima Yojana ) It was recommended to make it more technology based.
Documents Required for PM Fasal Bima Yojana
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account number linked with Aadhar
- identity card
- One passport size photograph of farmer
- Farm Khasra Number
- Farmer’s residence certificate (for this farmer driving license, passport, voter ID card etc.!)
- If the farm is taken on rent, then a photocopy of the contract with the owner of the farm!
- Date of the day the farmer started sowing the crop
Benefits of PMFBY (PMFBY)
- PM crop insurance scheme ( PM Fasal Bima Scheme ) Under this, all the farmers of the country can take advantage of the scheme.
- If a farmer’s crop is destroyed due to natural calamity, then the government will give compensation to the farmers.
- This compensation will be transferred directly to the farmer’s account from the government. You will not need to go to any office for this!
- Under this scheme (PMFBY), the farmer will get insurance up to 2 lakhs.
- Farmers can repay the loan at very low interest.
- Those people whose crops have been damaged due to natural calamity will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. If any person damages the crops, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana Registration Process (PM Fasal Bima Yojana pmfby.gov.in)
If you are a farmer ( Farmer ) And want to take advantage of this scheme started by the government. Some guidelines have been set! It is mandatory for the farmer to fill the form of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (Pradham Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana) within 10 days of sowing the crop in the field. If the crop is damaged by natural calamity within 14 days from harvesting to preparation. Even then you can take advantage of PM Fasal Bima Scheme.
this insurance plan ( Fasal Bima Scheme ) Under this, farmers can apply both offline and online. On choosing the offline option, you can go to the nearest bank branch and PM crop insurance. (Crop Insurance) You can fill out the plan form. You can apply on PMFBY (PM Fasal Bima Yojana) website (pmfby.gov.in) to fill the online form. For this farmers have to go to any nearest bank. They can go there and apply for it!