LPG Subsidy Latest-Update : Government again LPG ( Liquefied Petroleum Gas ) Subsidy on gas has started. If you cook with LPG gas and book a cylinder, then you are also entitled to subsidy. Money has also started coming in the account of customers. If you are not getting subsidy on LPG, then you can take subsidy by doing small work sitting at home.
LPG Subsidy Latest Update
LPG to consumers (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) Subsidy is available on gas, but not all customers are getting the same amount. At present, LPG subsidy of Rs 79.26 per cylinder is being given. Some people are getting different amount than this. That’s why people are confused. They are not able to understand that how many cylinder subsidy has come in their account.
Why do subsidies stop?
If LPG gas subsidy money has not come in your account, then it is important for you to know why your subsidy (LPG Gas Subsidy Status) is not coming. LPG ( Liquefied Petroleum Gas But the biggest reason for stopping the subsidy is that your Aadhar card is not linked with LPG. It is to be known that subsidy on LPG is not given to those earning Rs 10 lakh or more in a year.
How much subsidy came in your account: LPG Subsidy Latest-Update
- If LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) is not linked with Aadhaar, then link it soon.
- Let us tell you, if a subsidy of Rs 158.52 has come in someone’s account, then Rs 237.78 in someone’s account. There are many such people, in whose account only Rs 79.26 has been transferred.
- That’s why it is important that you check your account, so that you can know how much LPG subsidy you have received.
How to Check LPG Gas Subsidy – LPG Gas Subsidy Online Check
- First of all go to Indian Oil website cx.indianoil.in.
- Now you have to proceed by clicking on Subsidy Status.
- After that you have to click on Subsidy Related (PAHAL) option, then click on Subsidy Not Received.
- Enter your registered mobile number and LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) ID.
- Then verify and submit.
- After that you will get complete information.
- You can also register a complaint by calling the toll free number 18002333555.
LPG Subsidy Latest-Update
If you use domestic LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) gas cylinder, then there is an important news for you. (LPG Gas Cylinder) Once again the money of LPG subsidy has been transferred from the government to the account of the customers. Let us tell you that now LPG gas consumers are being given subsidy ranging from Rs 79.26 to Rs 237.78 per cylinder. In such a situation, if you also buy LPG gas cylinder and the subsidy money is not coming in your account, then you can also complain about it.
The problem was with the subsidy
LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) gas consumers are being given a subsidy of Rs 79.26 per cylinder. But, customers are getting different subsidies. In such a situation, people are confused that how many times they are getting LPG subsidy. Actually, many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 79.26, while many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 158.52 or Rs 237.78. However, you can check whether the subsidy has been credited to your account or not.
Cylinder weight can be reduced
The central government is planning to reduce the weight of domestic LPG cylinders. At present, the weight of all the gas cylinders (LPG Cylinder) is 14.2 kg, due to which women find it very difficult to lift them. Keeping this in mind, the government is considering several options to reduce the weight of LPG cylinders. LPG to eligible families only (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) Get the benefit of subsidy!