PM Shaadi Shagun Yojana: The Central Government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Shaadi Shagun Yojana with the aim of promoting higher education among the girls of the minority community of the country. Under the Shaadi Shagun scheme, financial assistance of Rs 51,000 is given by the government to those girls from the minority community who complete their graduation before marriage. Let us tell you that the Muslim community has the highest population among the minority community in the country. The special thing is that the condition of higher education in Muslim society is very bad and this is the reason why PM Shaadi Shagun Scheme has been started to improve their condition.
PM Shaadi Shagun Yojana
Maulana Azad Education Foundation, an organization working under the Union Ministry of Minorities, had proposed the PM Shaadi Shagun Vivah Yojana. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Shaadi Shagun scheme on 8 August 2017 after the resolution was passed by the Ministry of Minorities. Let us tell you that only those Muslim girls who have got the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship bhmnsmaef.org at the school level will get the benefit of PM Shaadi Shagun Scheme.
How will the daughter get ₹ 51,000 in the Pradhan Mantri Shadi Shagun Yojana
The central government has made many schemes for the protection of girls, nutrition, higher education etc. These schemes also include PM Shaadi Shagun Vivah Yojana. PMSSY has been started with the aim of promoting higher education among the girls belonging to the minority community of the country. Under the Pradhan Mantri Shaadi Shagun Scheme, the Modi government gives Rs 51,000 to girls from the minority community who complete their graduation before marriage. The Muslim community has the largest population of the minority community in the country. The condition of higher education of girls in minority community especially Muslim society is very bad.
Know what is the qualification
- Those who come under the poverty line can participate in PM Shaadi Shagun Vivah Yojana, i.e. whose annual income is Rs 46080 (for rural areas) to Rs 56460 (for urban areas).
- In the application made for the marriage of girls, it is mandatory for the daughter to be 18 years of age at the time of marriage and 21 years of the groom.
Pradhan Mantri Shaadi Shagun Scheme will be valid only for 2 daughters of a family.
These documents will be necessary for the application
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- applicant’s identity card
- bank account
- mobile number
- marriage certificate of the applicant
- passport size photo
PM Shaadi Shagun Yojana : Apply Like This
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of PM Shaadi Shagun Scheme india.gov.in/ schemes-maulana- azad-education- foundation. After visiting the official website your home page will open.
- On this home page you will see the option of New Registration, below this option you have to choose any one of the following options according to your caste, then you have to click on it.
- After clicking on the option the application form will open in front of you. All the information asked in this application form like applicant’s name, applicant’s aadhar number, daughter’s date of marriage etc. have to be filled.
- After filling all the information you have to click on submit button. After that take a print out of the application form and save it for future reference.
Know the purpose of this scheme
The daughters of poor families will get the benefit of this scheme. Providing financial assistance by the state government for the marriage of girls from families belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Category, Other Backward Classes under the Marriage Grant Scheme 2020. Through the Pradhan Mantri Shaadi Shagun Scheme, the negative thinking of people towards girls has to be changed. Under this scheme, if you want to take money from the government for the marriage of your daughter, then you have to apply online for PM Shaadi Shagun Vivah Yojana by visiting the official website.